Professional Security Services For Government Facilities
Layers of Protection Under One Contract
Government and highly-regulated facilities require layers of security and often times mean agencies must engage multiple contractors to achieve a comprehensive safety and security program.
We eliminate the need for a costly cache of providers through a turnkey approach to risk management that helps government clients identify and reduce threats, achieve reductions in overall security services expenditures, and relieve the burden of security management from division administrators.
From physical, onsite security services to risk consultation and assessments to end-to-end technology solutions and systems, we possess both the expertise and the capabilities to proficiently and confidently navigate the challenges of highly regulated environments.
- Tailored services based on if you're part of a local, state, or federal government agency.
- Highly trained armed, unarmed and cleared security professionals who are invested in your community and are fit to serve the specific needs of your contract.
- A responsive management structure that delivers the leading-edge technical expertise and best practices of a national security industry leader.
- Workforce management solutions that take the guess work out of where your security team needs to be to Proactively mitigate your risk from incidents. HELIAUS® is a smart solution that helps you extract value from security expenditures.
Solutions, Systems and Services
Our division of technology services has decades of experience providing systems and solutions to government agencies and departments. Our extensive suite of technology capabilities enables us to help you discover cost savings. Whether we design, build and install or integrate, host and manage, we help you eliminate the need for multiple providers and alleviate the burden of technology management.
- Alarm and electronic security system monitoring
- Intrusion and detection
- Door hardware solutions
- Cloud-based solutions for system hosting and management
Commitment to Hiring Veterans
We are committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families and caregivers. Military hiring is an essential part of our recruiting strategy and we’ve been recognized by numerous organizations for our efforts.
Allied Universal has experience protecting all types of government facilities. Whether it’s a large federal institution or your local library, Allied Universal understands your needs. Our experience, led by the expertise of the entire Government Services division, shows our commitment to protection excellence in this exclusive sector.
Further augmenting our expertise is our division, Allied Universal® Risk Advisory and Consulting Services. Led by an internal team of consultants boasting notable backgrounds in government and international security they represent the industry’s foremost authorities on risk management and provide our government clients additional layer of support to combat emerging threats.
- Digital forensics
- Investigations and litigation support
- Executive and personal protection
- Workplace violence prevention
Who We Serve
Allied Universal is recognized by our clients as the industry leader, specializing in force protection and access control to local, state and federal government facilities and agencies, including:
- Business Improvement Districts
- City Administrative Services
- Federal, Civilian and Defense Contractors
- Federal Government Agencies
- International Financial Agencies
- Municipal, County and State Agencies
- Ports/Port Authorities
- Public Utilities
- Transportation/Transit Authorities
Scope of Work
Allied Universal security professionals meet the highly specialized training and qualifications of each government contract. Customized and configurable training, credentialing and quality assurance programs support skill and performance verifications in government environments. Allied Universal security officers will support every aspect of your security program, including:
- Access Control
- Alarm Response
- Armed, Unarmed and Cleared Personnel
- Badging and Identification
- K9 Detection Teams
- Control Centers and CCTV Operations
- Emergency Response
- Escort Services
- Fire Safety
- Force Protection
- Hazmat Response
- Patrol Services
- Risk Assessment
- Security Technology Solutions
- Work Stoppage Details
- X-ray, Magnetometer and Wand Device Operations
Allied Universal also provides maritime-trained, TWIC credentialed security professionals for:
- Passenger screening (magnetometer, x-ray imaging and wanding) for cruise terminals/ship gangways
- Regulatory-compliant access control for maritime facility security plans
- Cargo screening (bulk and break-bulk)
- MTSA regulated facilities and ports
We have years of experience in working with and supporting subcontractor and diversity partnerships with:
- Small Business Administration participation
- 8(a) Mentor Protégé Program sponsorship
- Service Disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVOB)
Chemical/Petrochemical/Utilities | Commercial Real Estate | Defense & Aerospace | Education - K-12 - Higher Ed | Financial Institutions | Government Institutions - Aviation - Ports - Business Improvement Districts | Healthcare | Manufacturing & Industrial | Public Transportation | Residential | Retail