Customized Security Solutions for the Aviation Industry
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: We know you have specific needs for your maritime security guards. Our expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff.
- Safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind and are able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Maritime and shipping security industry, and we remain focused on providing a comprehensive list of security solutions specifically tailored to your facility environment and needs. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols for every site and location for improvements and efficiency.
Our understanding of the Maritime security sector fundamentals and our partnerships and leadership in the American Association of Port Authorities, Cruise Line Industry International, and our leadership in the FBI’s InfraGard Transportation Sector helps us ensure we do our job and stay in tune with recent developments and industry trends – Always enhancing your company’s brand and providing peace of mind for those for who we interact with.
We support and enforce our client’s safety and security requirements, helping meet all port security and maritime industry federal and regulatory guidelines such as the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) and Security and Accountability for Every Port Act.
We provide port security and services in access control, ID verification, vehicle inspections, container inspections, and camera and alarm monitoring for some of the nation’s top industrial ports, cruise ship facilities, ferry docks, cargo loading sites and high-risk chemical and petrochemical facilities.
Our professionals are trained in First-Aid, CPR, and AED, emergency response planning, access control, active shooter preparedness, and MTSA and government regulated Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Security Professionals – just to name a few.