Keep Your Facilities, Employees and Financial Assets Safe
With threats to data security evolving all the time, it can be difficult to stay one step ahead of criminals and keep your facility, employees, and financial assets safe and secure. That’s why Allied Universal® provides unarmed security officers and customized financial security services for different types of facilities like retail branches, data centers, corporate offices, trading floors and lockbox areas.
Highly Visible, Comprehensive Security Solutions
When protecting the lives of employees and securing financial assets, there’s no room for error. At Allied Universal®, we provide integrated financial security services that include the right technology and physical security for your facility’s needs.
Our security programs for financial institutions incorporate the highest level of security services related to access control, ingress and egress monitoring, after-hours protection, patrols, and alarm monitoring. We also offer risk advisory and consulting services that focus on threat assessments, situational analysis, and meticulous planning for a proactive approach to risk mitigation.
- Provide concierge-level customer service to your clients with security ambassadors that are specifically selected and trained for financial environments.
- Protect facilities access points and manage visitors with connected visitor management technologies, access control systems and video solutions.
- Keep high-net worth individuals, executives and your staff safe with personal protection operations, solutions and specialized training.
- Ensure ongoing business operations. Identify and prepare for physical and data risks relevant to your assets and risk profile with a threat assessment and management consulting and advisory services, such as robbery suppression planning and cyber security/IT infrastructure.
- Enhance situational awareness, safeguard assets, identify security breaches and incidents with intrusion & detection monitoring and response.
- Proactively mitigate incidents, improve response and extract value from security expenditures through with an integrated workforce management platform.
- Protect facilities with continuous surveillance with security robotic services and remote video monitoring. Learn more
Financial Institution Training
Our security professionals understand the needs of banking and financial services facilities, allowing them to provide a highly visible security presence (armed or unarmed), as well as recognize sensitive situations and potential threats and respond appropriately.
- Datacenter and call center protection
- Workplace violence and external threats
- Bank robbery procedures
- Identification of common crimes, such as physical ATM breaches
- Security’s role in regulation enforcement and compliance support
- Awareness of industry trends and threats
Chemical/Petrochemical/Utilities | Commercial Real Estate | Defense & Aerospace | Education - K-12 - Higher Ed | Financial Institutions | Government Institutions - Aviation - Ports - Business Improvement Districts | Healthcare | Manufacturing & Industrial | Public Transportation | Residential | Retail