Customized Security Solutions for the K-12 Sector
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: Expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff and security for schools.
- Campus safety: Our Campus Ambassadors are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind and are able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Education sector, focused on providing a comprehensive list of school security solutions specifically tailored to your campus environment. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols across all campuses.
Our understanding of K-12 Education campus security and fundamentals combined with customized and district-wide school security solutions are designed to be student-centric while remaining sensitive to the school environment. Our experts stay up to date with rules, regulations, and federal laws such as Title IX. Our knowledge and commitment to staying current and adapting to changes have ensured we do our job well – Always enhancing the institution’s brand and providing peace of mind for those for who we interact.
Providing consultation and partnership
Providing support teams that are engaged with the campus
Managing campus security programs locally
Individual site-supervision and support from local branch offices
Delivering a true campus security program
Delivering the appropriate compliance, training, and skills to communicate effectively
We focus on critical school security and safety concerns, Fire and Life Safety for staff and students, emergency response planning, active shooter and hostile event preparedness as well as CPR, First Aid, and AED certification.