Shopping Center Security Solutions
Your Partner for Safe and Enjoyable Shopping Experiences
Retail tenants, their employees, shoppers, walkers and food court patrons all need to feel secure and welcome in your facility and safe in your parking lot or they may not return. What’s worse, an incident could prevent new customers from shopping at your facility.
Shopping centers and malls have unique challenges that must be taken into consideration when designing an effective shopping center security strategy, which means you need a partner with experience providing retail security solutions.
Our Security Professionals Put Your Customers' Safety First
We understand your unique security needs and have decades of experience providing highly skilled security professionals who deliver white customer service to the mall and shopping center industry. Our shopping mall officers can:
- Seamlessly coordinate with local law enforcement and response teams to manage critical events and disasters
- Crowd control for special events
- Help deter theft
- Respond rapidly to active criminal incidents
- Assist in medical emergencies
- Find lost children
- Patrol parking areas
Comprehensive Integrated Solutions Create Peace of Mind
Our security programs are customized to work together to “Manage to the Threat” at the ground level and coordinate workforce deployment based on actionable intelligence and relevant risk at each property. Through an integrated approach to enterprise security we help clients in the dynamic retail create the safest, most secure environments that provide shopper peace of mind.
- Protect facilities access points with connected visitor management technologies, access control systems and video monitoring solutions.
- Respond to incidents in real-time with a workforce management platform that tracks and optimizes your security team’s movements to proactive mitigate incidents and facilitate rapid response.
- Elevate your brand with advanced security intelligence and technology solutions that augment physical security services.
- Achieve better insight into risk with improved command center operations with Global Security Operating Services and threat intelligence platforms.
- Ensure business continuity, prepare for and respond to threats toward people and infrastructure, including workplace violence and active shooter preparedness training and protocols with professional emergency response planning.
Chemical/Petrochemical/Utilities | Commercial Real Estate | Defense & Aerospace | Education - K-12 - Higher Ed | Financial Institutions | Government Institutions - Aviation - Ports - Business Improvement Districts | Healthcare | Manufacturing & Industrial | Public Transportation | Residential | Retail