Customized Security Solutions for the Aviation Industry
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: Expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff for your airport security job.
- Safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Aviation and airport security sector, and we remain focused on providing a comprehensive list of security solutions specifically tailored to your needs. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols for every site for improvements and efficiency.
Our understanding of the Aviation industry fundamentals and our partnerships with organizations such as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), the American Association of Airport Executives (AAEE), Airports Council International (ACI), and the FBI’s InfraGard program helps us stay in tune with recent developments and industry trends in aviation security – Always enhancing your company’s brand and providing peace of mind for those for who we interact with.
We support and enforce our client’s safety and security requirements, along with meeting all federal and regional guidelines for airline and aviation security.
We provide both armed and unarmed services for some of the nation’s top airports and transportation hubs. We can also provide security ID enforcement, credential verification, screening services, traffic control, and parking lot enforcement to ensure safety in and around your facility.
We provide training in First-Aid, CPR, and AED, emergency response planning, bomb threats situational awareness, alarm monitoring and response, access control and active shooter preparedness – just to name a few.