Managed Security Solutions for the Commercial Real Estate Industry
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Benefit from devoted branch leaders, client managers, field managers, operations managers, trainers and recruiters, as well as sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Get insight into our services delivered through our local teams, operational business reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: Our expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff for your commercial property security needs.
- Safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: We provide peace of mind and are able to help reduce incidents.
Commercial Property Security Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Commercial Real Estate sector, and we remain focused on providing a comprehensive list of building security services and solutions specifically tailored to your specific needs. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols and we know where we can provide help and insight.
Provide a welcoming presence for your tenants and visitors, who will be greeted with a smile when entering the building
Keep your tenants and visitors top of mind while reducing vacancies, enhancing satisfaction, mitigating risk, preventing workplace violence and improving property security
We provide building security services across the board in key areas such as Fire and Life Safety, First-Aid/CPR/AED, emergency preparedness and active shooter, and access control and management