Customized Security Solutions for the Transit Sector
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: Expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified transportation security officers and staff.
- Safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind and able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Transit sector. and we remain focused on providing a comprehensive list of security solutions specifically tailored to your facility and needs. Whether it be for rail security or MTA security such as bus, train or subway, we can help provide the security transportation services you need. We continuously evolve and evaluate our transportation security procedures and protocols for every site and location for improvements and efficiency.
Our understanding of the Transportation security industry fundamentals and our partnerships with organizations such as the American Public Transportation Association (APTA). We hold leadership positions with their Security Affairs Committee, helping develop industry standards for Transit Security. Additionally, we are the only contract security provider to participate a law enforcement exclusive Peer Advisory Group which develops best practices for transit policing and security. Our close working relationships with local Transit Police Agencies and Security Departments help us ensure we do our job and stay in tune with recent developments and industry trends – Always enhancing your company’s brand and providing peace of mind for those for who we interact with.
We work with municipal organizations, local law enforcement, property and business owners to ensure commuters and travelers are safe and provide a great customer service experience
We can help you mitigate risk, prevent reoccurring problems, assist with concerns of vagrancy, increase passenger safety and compliance, and suspicious activity and package reporting
Our transportation security officers are trained in specialized transit curriculum and FTA compliant programs. We also train in First-Aid, CPR, and AED, emergency response planning, active shooter preparedness, as well as Transportation Safety Institute and Federal Transit Administration certifications and programs. We also ensure our professionals partake in our own School of Transit Security program specifically designed for our professionals.