Customized Security Solutions for the Utility Sector
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Plant safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: Expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind and are able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Utility sector including, but not limited to water, power generation, electricity, and natural gas. We focus on providing a comprehensive list of facility security solutions specifically tailored to your specific environment and needs. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols for these industries and we know where we can provide help and insight.
Our understanding of the Utility sector fundamentals and our partnerships with organizations such as ASIS International ensure we stay in tune with the industry’s most recent developments. Our top priority is to provide you with the best in plant safety and facility security – Always enhancing the institution’s brand and providing peace of mind for those for who we interact with.
With our consultative security approach, we develop solutions for the specific needs of your facility, and strategically deploy the people, systems and technology to minimize disruption and risk.
Our local and national emergency preparedness programs are to address emergencies such as outages (planned/unplanned), work stoppages, and natural disasters
We support and enforce our client’s safety and security requirements, along with meeting all federal and regional guidelines
We provide national safety programs in compliance with OHSA standards and an industry safety record focusing on a culture of site safety for both procedures and processes for employees and contractors
We provide an industry leading Utility curriculum which focuses on NER-CIP regulatory requirements in key areas such as anti-terrorism, access control and identity management, and programs dedicated solely to CFATS and MTSA requirements.