Customized Security Solutions for the Healthcare Industry
To discuss security solutions for your organization, please provide the following information.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Right Column Heading
Our partners benefit from the advantages of working with Allied Universal:
- Ease of doing business with: Devoted branch leaders, Client Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Trainers and Recruiters. Sophisticated scheduling and payroll systems.
- Unprecedented transparency: Insight into our services delivered through our local teams, Operational Business Reviews, and elevated technology like our sophisticated business intelligence and AI workforce management tools.
- The best hires for you: We know that hospital security jobs have special needs. We have an expansive recruiting network and sophisticated hiring tools to support you with the right, qualified staff.
- Safety: Our team of Security Professionals are trained to help you mitigate risk.
- Visibility: Provide peace of mind and are able to help reduce incidents.
Subject Matter Experts
Our team has years of deep knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare security sector, and we remain focused on providing a comprehensive list of hospital security and technology solutions specifically tailored to your building environment and needs. We continuously evolve and evaluate our procedures and protocols and we know where we can provide help and insight.
Our partnerships with leading healthcare associations, CMS, accrediting organizations, The Advisory Board and NFPA positions Allied Universal to help you meet or exceed regulatory compliance requirements and support you in providing a safe, functional and effective environment for patients, staff members and others entering your campus. Our comprehensive and customized security programs will deliver a compassionate, patient centric culture while meeting industry standards.
As dedicated members of your patient care team, our trained healthcare security professionals create a safer and secure environment to reassure staff and enhance patient experiences
Compliance and Expertise
We are committed and dedicated to helping your facility achieve full regulatory and accreditation compliance including but not limited to HIPAA, CMS, OSHA, and NFPA rules and regulations
Keep your institution safe and secure helping to mitigate risk while safeguarding your patients, staff, visitors, and assets
We offer industry leading healthcare security training to provide Security Professionals with the skills required for workplace violence preparedness, crisis intervention and de-escalation, emergency response and management, Fire and Life Safety and more.
Operational business reviews, key performance indicators and elevated technology such as our business intelligence and workforce management tools enable continuous oversight and performance improvements