This webinar was recorded prior to the formation of Allied Universal. Because of the highly relevant nature of the topic, we are still offering this content for viewing.
• Mike Coleman, AlliedBarton Vice President of Commercial Real Estate
• Bill King, AlliedBarton Director of Corporate Operations Training
• Fraser Retallack, D3 Security Strategic Account Manager
Recent industry studies have shown that in the next 10 years, technology use by security officers will rise. How can we prepare our security officers to meet the evolving requirements of this fast-paced industry?
This webinar covered:
• Developing cost effective security enhancements that will positively impact property
• managers’ budgets
• Improving your commercial real estate security approach, as security officers are more than just a physical deterrent but instead play an important role in the overall protection and safety planning of a facility
• Supplementing security programs with technology and ensuring security officers are appropriately trained and prepared