As threats continue to rise, critical threat intelligence can get lost in the ever-increase volume of information we face every day. This School Safety Insight Series video focuses on strategies to better identify, analyze, understand, and leverage actionable intelligence to mitigate real-world threats to your school community.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the significance of actionable intelligence: the importance of converting raw information into actions that can be utilized to mitigate threats
- Addressing information overload: ensuring that critical threat intelligence is not overlooked or lost in the process
- Implementing proactive monitoring systems: that can detect and alert school authorities about potential threats
- Incorporating the latest technologies: leveraging data analytics and proactive monitoring systems, to identify and mitigate threats effectively
Our School Safety Insight Series topics include:
- Part 1: Active Assailant Preparedness Model
- Part 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies for Active Assailant Preparedness
- Part 3: Technology Applications in Active Assailant Preparedness
- Part 4: Canines on Campus: Creative Solutions for Active Assailant Preparedness
Before proceeding to the On-Demand Webinar that you have requested, please provide us with a little information about yourself so that we can better serve you in the future.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.