With the increase of active shooters on the rise in our campuses and schools, mitigating the impacts of an active shooter incident can make a monumental impact; save lives. Watch our Risk Mitigation Strategies for Active Assailant Preparedness webinar now.
Key takeaways in the second episode:
- Assessment strategies for identifying risks and threats
- Emergency and crisis response planning
- The role and types of exercises and drills
- Engagement steps to derail a potential attacker's "pathway to violence."
Our School Safety Insight Series topics include:
- Part 1: Active Assailant Preparedness Model
- Part 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies for Active Assailant Preparedness
- Part 3: Technology Applications in Active Assailant Preparedness
- Part 4: Canines on Campus: Creative Solutions for Active Assailant Preparedness
Before proceeding to the On-Demand Webinar that you have requested, please provide us with a little information about yourself so that we can better serve you in the future.
NOTE: By completing this form, you agree to receive updates from Allied Universal via email. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.