For Immediate Release
Contact: Nancy Tamosaitis, Vorticom Public Relations
Phone: 212-532-2208 Email: email@example.com
Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., April 5, 2017—Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America, is pleased to announce that Caress Kennedy, President, Northeast Region, has received the City & State New York’s Above & Beyond Award for Outstanding Women in Business.
“Caress is an exemplary leader who guides her team with intelligence, insight and a commitment to excellence,” says Ron Rabena, Chief Administrative Officer, East, Allied Universal. “We are proud of her recognition as one of New York’s most powerful women.”
Kennedy recently accepted the award at City & State’s Sixth Annual Gala, which honored the 25 most powerful women who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in their fields, combined with having made significant contributions to society. As president, she oversees more than 26,000 employees throughout the Northeast. Significant achievements are:
- Instituted best practices and process improvements throughout the organization to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Developed client value-added programs such as the Sandy Emergency Response program and Special Consortium for School Superintendents after the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
- Selected as one of The Responsible 100 by City & State, representing New York’s 100 most corporate citizens in 2015.
- Achieved her Certified Protection Professional (CPP) ASIS board-certified security management designation.
- Serves as member of: NYPD Law Enforcement Explorers Board; NYC Workforce Development Board; and Citizens Crime Commission of New York City Board, to name a few.
Over the course of her career, Kennedy has held many executive senior-level positions at major corporations in the New York area. She received her MBA in Management from Pace University and BA in Communications Arts from Fordham University. On accepting the award, Kennedy says, “It’s an honor to be recognized for helping others.” Learn more about her personal statement in connection with the recognition.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company with over 160,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 60 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
|Click for PDF|