Quality Government Security Solutions for the Level of Protection You Need
When searching for a security program for your government facility, you need a solution that is responsive, ensures contract compliance, projects a professional image to your visitors, employees, customers and guests, and provides the best value without sacrificing quality. At Allied Universal, we can meet all of those concerns. We have a proven track record and are unrivaled in experience, capability and commitment.
By partnering with Allied Universal, your government security solution includes:
- Tailored services based on if you're part of a local, state, or federal government agency.
- Highly trained armed, unarmed and cleared security officers who are invested in your community and are fit to serve the specific needs of your contract.
- A responsive management structure that delivers the leading-edge technical expertise and best practices of a national security industry leader.
Committed to Hiring Veterans
We are committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families and caregivers. Military hiring is an essential part of our recruiting strategy and we’ve been recognized by numerous organizations for our efforts.
Allied Universal has experience protecting all types of government facilities. Whether it’s a large federal institution or your local library, Allied Universal understands your needs. Our experience, led by the expertise of the entire Government Services division, shows our commitment to protection excellence in this exclusive sector.
Who We Serve
Allied Universal is recognized by our clients as the industry leader, specializing in force protection and access control to local, state and federal government facilities and agencies, including:
Scope of Work
Allied Universal security professionals meet the highly specialized training and qualifications of each government contract. Customized and configurable training, credentialing and quality assurance programs support skill and performance verifications in government environments. Allied Universal security officers will support every aspect of your security program, including:
- Access Control
- Alarm Response
- Armed, Unarmed and Cleared Personnel
- Badging and Identification
- K9 Detection Teams
- Control Centers and CCTV Operations
- Emergency Response
- Escort Services
- Fire Safety
- Force Protection
- Hazmat Response
- Patrol Services
- Risk Assessment
- Security Technology Solutions
- Work Stoppage Details
- X-ray, Magnetometer and Wand Device Operations
Allied Universal also provides maritime-trained, TWIC credentialed security officers for:
- Passenger screening (magnetometer, x-ray imaging and wanding) for cruise terminals/ship gangways
- Regulatory-compliant access control for maritime facility security plans
- Cargo screening (bulk and break-bulk)
- MTSA regulated facilities and ports
We have years of experience in working with and supporting subcontractor and diversity partnerships with:
- Small Business Administration participation
- 8(a) Mentor Protégé Program sponsorship
- Service Disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVOB)