Serving the Needs of Our Nation's Security Defense Contractors
Security defense contractors and related firms have the challenge of recruiting and maintaining a full staff of security officers with appropriate clearances and training them to handle the responsibilities of the defense sector. In order to provide the best security officers possible in a timely fashion, defense contractors need to turn to a security services provider who knows defense security.
Allied Universal Knows Defense Security
- We recommend and implement the industry’s best practices for our clients. We provide specialized training that prepares our security officers for the unique challenges of the defense industry, including work around classified information, and even the most highly restricted areas.
- We offer local managers who understand the demands of the industry and provide responsive customer service to meet the specialized staffing and compliance requirements of the defense sector.
Allied Universal can provide you with security officers who:
- Are trained for all defense-related tasks, including armed guarding
- Have passed rigorous background checks
- Hold classified, secret and top-secret clearances
- Possess U.S. military experience
Committed to Hiring Our Heroes
In addition, Allied Universal is committed to hiring veterans, reservists, their families and caregivers, and promoting this important hiring practice.