How Safe Is Your Plant or Factory?
Running a secure industrial plant or manufacturing factory and keeping your employees safe can be a challenge with ever-tightening budgets, a strict regulatory environment and continuously increasing areas of responsibility. At Allied Universal, we understand the safety challenges of your industry and provide tailored industrial security services based on your facility needs and specific goals.
Industrial Security Services with Additional Value
With our outstanding corporate safety record and industrial security expertise, Allied Universal is your total plant safety partner, combining superior security officers and managers with comprehensive safety programs.
Industrial Security Officers
Our officers are trained not only to recognize safety hazards, but to also respond by taking appropriate action. They can also provide additional value by performing other industrial security services, such as:
- Distributing mail and packages
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Handling visitor reception, sign-ins and badging
- Credentialing employees
- Escorting visitors
- Performing lighting inspections
- Conducting job safety analyses (JSAs) relevant to their duties
- Managing emergency and weather-related preparedness planning
- Supporting loss-prevention, including employee or visitor searches
Integrated Security Services
We further augment our service delivery with a wide range of available technology solutions services to provide a solution tailored to your need. Our integrated services include:
- Real-time incident reporting
- Crime statistics reporting
- Mass communication applications
- Remote video monitoring services
- Visitor management system