Secure Your Learning Environment
Allied Universal secures your campus with highly-trained security professionals and state-of-the-art technology so you can focus on creating a safe environment for your students, faculty and staff. We offer:
- Friendly security professionals who employ a customer service mindset through incident management and safety patrols including parking enforcement and student escorts
- Access control solutions to manage visitors and provide lock-out assistance when necessary
- The only security services provider that invests in a dedicated higher education support team for thought leadership, solution design and program management
No matter if your school is large or small; public or private; or located in an urban, suburban or rural setting, Allied Universal understands your security concerns and has many years of experience providing campus security officer services.
Unrivaled Training & Resources - A Unique Partnership with the Clery Center
Campuses face intense pressure to report safety incidents and hazards and stay current on issues facing the campus security landscape. We are the only contract security provider who partners with the Clery Center to offer training courses in critical campus safety areas.
- Core Roll-Call training courses developed in partnership with the Clery Center
- Meet your campus’ unique compliance needs with training and auditing programs for Title IX, VAWA, the Drug Free Schools & Communities Act
- Customized online Fire/Life Safety training for residence hall students
- First Aid/CPR/AED and ADA Compliance
- Emergency Response Planning and Active Shooter Preparedness
Sensitivity to Diverse Cultures
Today’s college campuses are often true melting pots of people representing many different nations, cultures, customs, religions and orientations. Allied Universal recognizes the unique mission of every school and is sensitive to each school’s distinctive culture. For that reason, we don’t leave it to chance that our college and university security professionals will be appropriately sensitive toward all forms of diversity. We recruit the right people and train them from the start. We then reinforce this need for sensitivity in every interaction every day so that members of your campus community will feel welcome and protected.
Campus Safety. Delivered.
For decades, we've been protecting a variety of higher learning institutions from large metropolitan campuses to colleges in small rural communities. We also support:
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, Inc. (IACLEA)
- Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA)
- Campus Safety Initiatives of the Association of Governing Boards (AGB)
- American Council of Education (ACE)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
Why Allied Universal for Your Higher Education Security Services?
Allied Universal recognizes that every campus is different. Your security program cannot imitate that of a campus across town. Each campus’ culture, goals, physical layout, geographic location, and student population are highly specific – and security programs should be as well. Our approach includes a commitment to understanding the needs of each campus; delivering quality security personnel and hands-on management; and implementing best practices learned from serving more than 500 campus locations across the country. This allows us to tailor a security program that not only helps to protect your campus but also supports your culture and enhances your brand.