Facility Safety and Compliance Are Top Priorities
Ensuring chemical security is critical to the safety of your facility and employees. But safety can be hard to achieve in hazardous environments if your security staff is not trained to recognize unsafe conditions and doesn’t account for the unique regulatory requirements of your industry, such as complying with the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS).
Allied Universal's plant security solutions support a culture of safety that focuses on both the procedures and processes that guide your operations, as well as the attitudes and behaviors of your employees and contractors.
Protect Facilities with Our Safety-First Approach
Chemical, petrochemical, port and utilities facilities must protect their critical infrastructure, employees, contractors and visitors while constantly monitoring for unsafe conditions. Our “safety-first” approach mitigates risks within hazardous environments through training in key areas, including:
- Maritime Security (MARSEC)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation – Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC – CIP)
- Emergency Preparedness & Evacuation Procedures
- MTSA Facility Security Officer Training (Managers)
Customize Safety & Security Solutions
In partnership with our chemical and petrochemical clients, Allied Universal has developed security solutions designed to meet regulatory and compliance standards with a program that addresses your facility’s specific needs:
- Industry-benchmarked safety record and national safety programs
- Ensure OSHA compliance and incident management standards with contract compliance metrics, key performance indicators and on-demand reporting
- Support of AFPM, ESC, SOCMA and ASIS International
- Our corporate Director of Safety Programs provides nationwide support and best practices across all industries
Why Choose Allied Universal for Your Chemical and Petrochemical Site?
- Specific Critical Infrastructure Security Officer Training and Certification Programs
- Credentialed and Cleared Personnel
- Industry Benchmarked Safety Record and Safety Programs
- Depth of Regulatory Knowledge and Monitoring
- Strategic Leadership Alliance (CPUSA) and Industry Association Involvement and Support
- Contract Compliance and Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Proven and Responsive Account Management Model