This webinar was recorded prior to the formation of Allied Universal. Because of the highly relevant nature of the topic, we are still offering this content for viewing.
Security programs have been placed under the eagle-eye of executive leaders, security managers and procurement teams as organizations grapple with the need to secure and protect their customers, employees and facilities while keeping costs to a minimum.
To improve the transparency within the security services RFP process, organizations must tailor their RFPs to create a true apples-to-apples comparison.
This webinar covered:
• The importance of establishing a wage marker
• How outlining a detailed scope of work will define value, cost and quality within your program
• The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: RFP examples and why some vendors may choose not to bid
• What is behind the cost of your security program – how are your security dollars being spent?
• Positive results of a fair procurement process
• Rik Lisko, CPP, VP of Business Development, VP of Financial Services, AlliedBarton Security Services
• George Council, VP of Strategic Sourcing & Acquisition Integration, AlliedBarton Security Services
• Fred Miller, CPP, President, Security Resources Group