Protect Your Tenants and Reputation with Our Commercial Building Security
A security emergency can do considerable harm to a building’s reputation. When it comes to commercial property security, property owners and managers have to control the cost of services, provide good customer service to enhance tenant satisfaction and reduce vacancies, and make sure they are keeping their tenants and visitors safe.
At Allied Universal, we have decades of experience providing office building security and can protect your tenants and reputation with our adaptable, responsive solutions. Through the right combination of security personnel and state-of-the-art technology, Allied Universal provides commercial properties with custom security solutions that begin at the ground level. We provide:
- Lobby ambassadors specially trained in concierge-level customer service
- Visitor management services and technologies, including access control systems management and ID badge generation
- Emergency response and planning
- Law enforcement liaison services
- Tenant/employee fire warden training
- Staff and tenant security awareness and education
Highly Trained Professionals
Allied Universal trains security professionals in areas critical to protecting lives, reducing risk and meeting federal regulations.
- One of only 50 contract security companies with a SAFETY Act Anti-Terrorism designation
- Specialized training modules in First Aid/CPR/AED and ADA Compliance
- Fire/Life Safety, Emergency Response Planning and Active Shooter Preparedness training
Responsive Building Security Services for Commercial Real Estate
Allied Universal has earned the respect of property managers throughout the country by handling the security needs of many of the country’s largest and most prestigious office buildings. We work with you to develop a commercial property security solution that meets your building’s unique needs. Our highly trained security professionals are prepared to handle any emergency and alert you to issues as they arise—yet are equally comfortable providing customer service. And we can combine the right security officers with the right technology to make the most efficient use of your security budget.
BOMA Cornerstone Partner
Allied Universal is the only security company to partner with BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) at the highest level. As an active member in BOMA, we are a resource for security best practices and benefit from the research, standards and information offered through this organization. We are pleased to bring this industry expertise to our customers by providing the level of protection needed for today’s world.
Why Choose Allied Universal for Your Commercial Real Estate Facility?
- Cornerstone Partnership with BOMA and Commitment to its Mission
- Specialized Commercial Real Estate Training
- Proven and Responsive Account Management Model
- Comprehensive Incident Reporting and Information Management Tools
- Visitor and Tenant Protection Through Life Safety System Training