For Immediate Release
Nancy Tamosaitis, Vorticom Public Relations
212-532-2208 Email: email@example.com
Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., August 1, 2017
—Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America, marks its one-year anniversary today after forming a year ago via the merger of AlliedBarton Security Services and Universal Services of America.
“Thank you to all of our employees and clients for their continued support and commitment that contributed to a phenomenal first year as our new company!” said Steve Jones, Allied Universal CEO. “I look forward to our continued success in the security and services industries.”
Here are some additional organizational achievements since the merger:
- Became the unequivocal leader in guarding services throughout North America. Our security professionals and our company play a major role in keeping the U.S. and Canada safe and secure.
- Provided service to over half of the Fortune 500 companies and nearly every major retail mall in the U.S. From healthcare facilities, commercial office buildings, manufacturing and industrial plants, residential communities, transportation facilities and government services, Allied Universal has a significant security presence.
- Managed the integration of a workforce of over 150,000 security professionals to perform our jobs on a daily basis and serve our growing customer base.
- Implemented a world-class training program, the AU Institute, which offers over 1,000 training assets and professional development programs to enhance our security professionals’ delivery of service and protection.
- Introduced several technological innovations to expand our physical and operational security solutions and service offerings to enhance the protection of client properties and assets.
About Allied Universal
To learn more about the company and offerings, visit www.aus.com. As the company continues to grow and expand, we invite job seekers to check out our career opportunities across the organization at www.aus.com/careers.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 60 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you. For more information, please visit www.AUS.com