You may have a high-security environment that requires the highest level of access control. Or you may have more modest needs, such as providing photo ID badges that allow or restrict employee access.
You can count on our state-of-the-art hardware, software, and technologies to control access to your facility, or facilities. Our experts will plan and install an access control system that meets your unique needs. Access control systems are available for purchase or lease, and our team is also available to service the access control equipment at your site.
Site-Control® can be the ideal solution if you do not wish to train or commit your staff to manage security systems — in addition, using Site-Control can reduce security-related expenses.
We Will Provide a Way: On-site or Remote
Allied Universal’s access control systems start with card access for employees. When high security is needed, biometric authentication involving hand, finger, facial, or eye recognition can be added. These can be combined with gate, elevator, and turnstile access, as well as telephone entry, intercoms, security cameras, and alarms.
Access control systems can be managed on-site or remotely. Allied Universal recommends a system called Site-Control to remotely manage any aspect of your facility, including card access, visitor entry, parking control, security cameras, and fire and intrusion detection. Site-Control systems are entirely managed by our 24-hour Customer Support Center. In addition, because it is available online, you can access Site-Control from anywhere in the world using your web browser.
Allied Universal’s access control and security management systems:
- Provide secure access to a facility and a safer work environment
- Manage people more effectively and increase operational efficiency
- Restrict access to sensitive or controlled areas within a facility
- Reduce theft of assets and deter violence and vandalism
- Lock and unlock doors according to pre-set parameters
- Provide access system audit reports
- Provide photo identification of employees
- Manage and track visitors to a facility
- Reduce security manpower costs
- Administer and control access to multiple facilities remotely through one interface
- Avoid expensive re-keying when employees leave or when keys are lost, copied, or provided to unauthorized persons
Allied Universal partners with leading manufacturers to provide the following access control and security management system equipment and services:
- Proximity (prox) readers and cards
- Mag stripe (swipe) readers and cards
- Barcode readers and cards
- Multi-technology readers and cards
- Long-range readers
- LCD keypad readers
- Biometric hand geometry readers
- Biometric fingerprint readers
- Biometric facial recognition readers
- Biometric retinal scanners
- Proximity (prox) key fobs
- Proximity (prox) key tags
- RFID asset tags
- Photo ID card printers/Badging systems
- Access server and client hardware
- Access management software
- Electromagnetic door locks
- Electric door strikes
- Door controllers